If the content or information that you store on SearchBoost.ai websites contains personal information of other individuals, you must be legally permitted to share the personal information with SearchBoost.ai.
Wherever required, SearchBoost.ai will request your permission before undertaking any of the following:
Accessing information stored on your device relating to your use of, and engagement with websites and crash reports
- Sending you promotional content or any form of news About SearchBoost.ai
- Analyzing your content by means of automated systems. You can withdraw your consent to such activities at any time
- This policy explains when we process personal information for our legitimate interests. You can ask us to stop processing this information.
This policy explains when we process personal information for our legitimate interests. You can ask us to stop processing this information.
- SearchBoost.ai uses your personal information to help you to register with us, to grant you access to our websites, and to provide you the products or services that you request.
- SearchBoost.ai’s web properties are equipped with interactive features to help you engage via social media. If you use these features, these sites will send us personal information about you.
- Your content will be publicly available when you post comments, upload pictures, or submit content in several places within SearchBoost.ai’s websites. SearchBoost.ai may also disclose personal information to certain companies in the SearchBoost.ai partner network and with advertising and sales partners consistent with your choices. We may also share information with third parties we engage to process information on our behalf, or in certain other situations.
- SearchBoost.ai may transfer your personal information to certain countries including the US and other nations, which may be outside the country in which you live.